Thursday, December 31, 2009

How will you earn $3000 - $5000 per month?

Well, i'm not yet earning $3000 per month, but i've already make $1400 on my first 2-months with ACME and it’s true.. some APS members are earning hundreds of dollars in their first day and some other members have been here for months and haven't earned much.. just like my case on my 1st month here in ACME. Isn't it discouraging? No, it wasn't, it’s just that some people can earn right away and others have to struggle, but we can learn and duplicate their success and get there in the end.

Here's my case, on my first month i didn't make even a single cent in APS.. because i'm just too skeptical to complete the 3-steps until my sponsor invites me to the APS-Forum where i'm enlighten and learn many things about APS-- just like Tissa says here, the importance of completing the 3-Steps & how to promote it- and one thing bears in my mind-- "they did it.. i can do it!", it just really take some action and remember fast movers always make the most money! After i visited the forum, read some valuable posts.. my advertising skills progress and made almost $1400 in HostGator & ACME referrals on my 2nd month (below is the proof).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining ACME People Search is FREE & Easy. Click here for the Step-by-Step Guide.